Schunnemunk Mountain Recap



Thanks everyone for another great day.  The weather was excellent, the views wonderful, and the company top notch.  My route app said 6.9 miles with 1,500 feet of elevation gain, my legs call this into question as they are fairly tired at the moment!

Album here and linked to the right, send me any pictures you would posted and I'll include them as well.

Through the tall grass

He needs no introduction

First views - Hudson River and Storm King Mountain

Break time at the top

Some minor scrambles that made the route even more enjoyable

What is Jeff drinking?  (Thanks Brian for your back and the barley malt!)

Take 3 was the winner

From the megalith

One of a few small cascades

I believe Gibbs asked us to stop, we didn't need the cool water ourselves

Back through the field

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hike # 17: Terrace Pond Loop in Wawayanda State Park

Mount Minsi Recap

Hike #13 - Mt Minsi